Geany saves each time the program is Run.
1. This is what a basic python script looks like.
2. Python has many unique characteristics including algebra.
3. Python uses all the familiar Maths operations.
4. In other languages such as Canvas scripts are indented for neatness.
Python indentation is much more powerful.
5. Text files can be created and information stored.
6. Arrays are useful when using loops.
7. Python uses function calls like other programming languages.
Values, called arguments, can be passed to functions.
9. The roots of a parabola are calculated. Where the value of y is 0.
10. Two functions are called to calculate and display factorials.
Some library files come with Python and others have to be installed.
If library file is missing an error message is shown.
3. Draw a Parabola based on Coefficients.
Draw a 5 Pointed Star.
1. Copy Histogram Code into Geany.
2. Copy Pie Chart Code into Editor.
3. Use different labeling.