Physics - Circuits and Speeds
1. Resize and move each sprite onto the circuit.
2. Duplicate switch and edit scripts.
3. Duplicate globe and edit scripts.
Down Arrow switches light on. Up Arrow switches light off.
4. Create this circuit.
5. Create a circuit where a light is controlled by two switches.
6. Create a circuit where two lights are controlled by two switches.
1. Make and blocks.
2. Use Arrow keys to graph Constant Speed, Acceleration and Deceleration.
3. Draw these Object graphs.
Accelerates at 2 m/s for 4 seconds and travels at constant speed for 10 seconds.
Travels at 10 m/s then decelerates by 2 m/s to stop in 15 seconds.
Don't forget to save project regularly to your account.